Welcome!

We are in the beginning stages of getting My Girly Girl's Bows up and running online. Our web site is not complete, so we're using this blog in the meantime. We are ready to take orders via email, blog comments or by phone. If you see something you like either email us at mygirlygirlsbows@gmail.com, leave a comment or give us a call at (941) 421-2964 and we'll take your order.

Samples of what we have to offer are posted along the side and below -- and we're happy to custom make bows, headbands, clips and tutus, in the colors of your choice. We also offer customized photo birth announcements.

If you don't see a color or style you like, just ask -- we may be able to find more colors or create something new!

Thanks!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Crochet Alligator Clips

These handmade flowers are attached to alligator clips, perfect for girls of all ages. They are one-of-a-kind since they are made to order. You pick the colors!




PRICES:
One for $3 or 2 for $5. You specify color of flower, size of flower (large or medium) and color of brad or button. Red, Pink, White, yellow, green, purple, black, navy blue and brown available.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'll place my order... Load me up! HAHAHAHAHA. No seriously, I mean it. I'll call you & get on it. I love everything.